Cancellation fee of 25% will be charges if it’s informed one day earlier of the date of occupancy in non season. Cancellation charges shall be collected only for one day Rs.50/- will be charged .if it is informed before 2 days .for administrative expenses .Full charges will be collected .If there is no show.
|Cancellation received 7 clear days||Before intended occupation||25% of total charges|
|Cancellation received 1 clear days||Before intended occupation||75% of total charges|
|No show||Full room charges for the entire period of reservation|
- All chambers are charged for double occupancy even if occupied by the single occupant.
- Maximum person allowed in each Chamber is 4 persons. Under no circumstances more than 4 persons (Whether adults or children’s) will be permitted to stay in a chamber.
- Non Member will be required to apply for temporary membership duly proposed by members of the club. The proposer will be responsible for payment for bills in the event of the non members failing to honour bills on presentation.
- Affiliated club members will be required to pay guest rates and they will be charges affiliation fees.
- The Season Period Starts from April 20th to June 5th.
- Accommodation includes breakfast, served in the dining hall.
- The club has a dining area serving an a la carte Menu.
- Room service is not available except on medical grounds.
- The Club does not guarantee any particular room.
- Reservation is not transferable.
- Check in time is strictly 11.a.m. Check out time is strictly 9.00 am
- Room Heater will be provided on request, which will be chargeable on daily basis.
Club Dress Regulations
BYE LAW III
- Members are requested to be properly attired as per Indian Traditional dress including properly worn, Veshti (Dhoti) reflecting Tamil culture for entry in the club, furthermore.
- Members are required to follow dress regulations of wearing full sleeved shirt with collar, full length trousers and shoes in the Bridge room, Cards room, Billiards room, Bar and Library after 6:00 p.m. During all other times, these restrictions do not apply in these areas.Rubber slippers, shorts & collarless shirts are not permitted any time in the club areas.Badminton Court, Gym & Tennis Court area are exempted from these dress restrictions.
- Ladies will have to be appropriately dressed. No shorts & rubber slippers are permitted in Bridge room, Billiards room, Cards room, Bar & Library after 6:00 p.m.