Welcome to Kodaikanal Club

The English Club, Kodaikanal, was established by British nationals in 1887 to cater to their social, recreational, literary and other cultural needs. Since approximately 1926 the amenities of the club were thrown open to non-British, particularly Indian, nationals with similar tastes. After 1970, ‘The English Club’s name was changed to ‘Kodaikanal Club’.

news & Events

View all

Member Ship

  • Life Membership
  • Permanent Member
  • Annual Members
  • Corporate membership
    (Institutional Membership)
  • Temporary Members
  • Affiliated Member
  • Honorary Member

Facilities

bottom
Children Park

Children Park

Health Club

Health Club

Badminton Court

Badminton Court

Billiard Room

Billiard Room

From The Blog